[Webinar] Making a Confident IAM Technology Decision
When tasked with developing an IAM program in your organization, or in charge of trying to fix a broken one, finding the right solutions and products can be overwhelming!
You're barraged with a multitude of questions in the process such as:
- How do you know which solutions are the best ones for your organization's needs and overall goals?
- What’s the most reliable, secure and easy to install or integrate with?
- What's something that can work for you now while also being both flexible and scalable to handle what you need in the future?
Ultimately, this all boils down to having the right knowledge to make a decision with confidence and certainty.
How to Make the Right IAM Decisions
Technology vendors are always willing to meet up for free and talk about their product – with a caveat, of course; as no sales person is ever going to reveal the weaknesses of their product or service. There are always going to be pros and cons to every solution, as there's no one-size-fits-all package. This is exactly why it can make narrowing down the right vendor so difficult.
To help you in this decision process, watch our webinar on "Making a Confident IAM Technology Decision," so you can have the highest degree possible of confidence for your chosen vendor.
Identropy's very own Senior Strategist Jim McDonald will be presenting the upcoming webinar, where you'll learn about:
- Striking the right balance between objective and subjective measures in the vendor selection process
- Our vendor selection methodology that works best for your organization
- How to establish a vendor short-list