As Identropians, we know that we love working here. We’re smart, passionate people that are tackling a serious problem, but not taking ourselves too seriously in the process. We also know that we hold ourselves and each other to a ridiculously high standard, and that results in our incredibly low turnover (two resignations since the beginning of 2011) and incredibly high customer satisfaction (Over 90% of our 2012 revenue was from repeat customers). We attribute this to the strong fabric of our company culture. But the million dollar question (not inflation adjusted) is how do we distill it down to some specific traits?
We’ve spent a lot of time over the last two years honing in on what makes Identropy unique and where that uniqueness intersects with customer and employee satisfaction. Here’s what we found. We call it Identritude (trademark pending).
Our Core Values
- Customer Service – We know that customer success translates into our success, and this has translated into an unrelenting focus on ensuring customer success. We take inspirations from firms like Zappos that are willing to take the long view to build long-standing and successful customer relationships.
- Innovation – We believe that there is always room for improvement. We celebrate mistakes that illuminate better approaches to doing things and we are never satisfied with the status quo.
- Openness – Transparency is the foundation for building great employee and customer relationships. Whether it’s in a customer negotiation, a vendor negotiation, or an employee review, we are open and honest.
- Integrity – We feel strongly that being honest and up-front leads to stronger and longer-lasting relationships with our employees and customers. We have turned down business when we have thought that the customer was asking for something that was not in their best interest. We have encouraged strong candidates to examine other offers when we felt that we could not provide the career opportunities that most interested them.
- Partnership – We believe in collaboration and teamwork. We align our objectives with those of our employees and customers. We believe that we are playing a team sport and embrace people that are interested in partnering with others for greater success.
- Drive – We are passionate. We are constantly striving at learning more and being better in all that we do. Our culture welcomes people that burn to be great.
If you think these qualities describe you, check out our Careers page to see if you’re a fit for us.